Going Through a Tough Time?
Everyone goes through difficult times in life. You don’t need to go through it alone. Here are some resources to help when things are tough or you are just going through a transition in life.
The Kingsway Food Pantry is located at the church office, 242 Hillsdale Avenue in San Jose, and is open on Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. More information can be found on our Food Pantry page.
Relationship on the Rocks?
Looking for a divorce recovery group?
- Call Los Gatos Calvary: (408) 356-5126
- Or visit the Meet-up website meetup.com/DRR-Los-Gatos.
Looking for some great online resources for your marriage?
- Try the Focus on the Family site at drjamesdobson.org.
Looking for a great book to read about marriage?
- We recommend “Love and Respect” by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs.
Struggling with an Addiction?
- We recommend the resources available at covenanteyes.com.
- You can also visit James Dobson’s 5 Stages of Pornography Addiction.
- Get involved in a 12-Step recovery group at Cathedral of Faith or at Family Community Church.
- If you are uncomfortable with someone's drinking, please visit Al-Anon.org
- We highly recommend Teen Challenge for complete recovery.
- For additional resources visit: celebraterecovery.com
Are you a Victim of Abuse?
If your life is in danger call 911.
- We recommend Next Door Solutions to Domestic Violence for support, prevention and intervention services.
- If you would like to receive counseling to recover from abuse, Kingsway Community Church can help. Call 408-972-7172 to schedule an appointment.
Do You Need Prayer?
We would love to pray with you! Feel free to call 408-972-7172 and leave your prayer request for our Prayer Team. Or, you can fill out the form below with your prayer request and it will be forwarded to our Prayer Team.
Want to know about Jesus or Christianity?
Start here: Visit our Jesus page for a good overview.
Got questions? Want to talk in person?
Would you like to meet with someone, have coffee and talk about Jesus or Christianity? Give us a call (408‑927‑7172), or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need a Place to Spend the Night?
CityTeam Men’s Shelter
1174 Old Bayshore
San Jose, CA 95112
2011 Little Orchard
San Jose, CA 95125
358 N. Montgomery St.
San Jose, CA 95110
405 N. 4th Street
San Jose, CA 95112
Struggling with Raising Children?
Call Kingsway for counseling at 408‑927‑7172
For online resources: drjamesdobson.org/solid-answers.
Going Through a Transition in Life?
Job Change? Loss of a loved one? New to the community?
We can help: Call Kingsway at 408‑927‑7172.